6.02.2011

Summer Splash Blog Party!

Okay, I'm going to be posting my video-journalism project in a little while, but first I want to join in the awesome SUMMER SPLASH BLOG PARTY that's being hosted by Lucia over at From Under my Umbrella and Miss RJ over at Virtuous Girlhood Blog. ***(I couldn't figure out how to put the button in my post so it's over on the sidebar.)***

Here's how it works: I have to answer the 10 questions that Miss RJ posted on her Summer Splash Blog Party page, then leave a link to her post with my answers. That then makes me eligible to win a prize from the giveaway. I've never done anything like this before so I'm REALLY EXCITED! (In case you couldn't tell..)

Here we go:

1. What are two songs that describe your life right now/you as a person?
Let's see....probably "Blessings" by Laura Story and "This Is The Stuff" by Francesca Battistelli.


2. Do you like the color pink?
Are you kidding? YES! A little touch of pink can make all the difference....

3. What is your favorite flower?
Roses, definitely -- especially the champagne or peachy shades.

4. How many states have you been to?
Ooo, that's a hard one....I've been through every state in the U.S. except for a few on the West Coast...does that count? =)

5. What is your favorite thing about June?
Long summer nights....beautiful flowers.... icy cold lemonade...

6. What do you most fear?
Well, I could list several things...but my creepy-crawliest fear is of spiders. Ughh....fat little bodies...wiggly legs....*shudder* I know that they are one of God's amazing creatures but I do wish they weren't so very repulsive.

7. What color dominates your wardrobe?
Hmm...I don't think I have a whole lot of any one color, but I do wear a lot of earth tones...browns, golds, greens, peachy-oranges.

8. How do you normally wear your hair?
In a ponytail. Boring, I know....but you can dress it up with a cute ponytail holder. =)

9. Do you prefer milkshakes or smoothies?
Smoothies, all the way. Milkshakes are just too...milky. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I don't care for milk. Hee hee.

10. Describe your "dream wedding location"
Oh, I don't know....a little white church...a beach at sunset...a garden of roses. I suppose I'll have to consult my husband-to-be on his preferences when the time comes. Maybe.

Well, that's all of the questions....if YOU would like to join in the party, click the Summer Splash Blog Party link at the top of this page and follow the directions. Try it, it's fun!!!

3 comments:

Lucia Marie said...

Hi Celia,

So happy you could join in on our little "party!" :o) Love your answers, too! <3 Your "dream wedding locations" sounds lovely...*sigh* ;)

~Lucia

Miss RJ said...

Thanks for participating! I loved reading your answers! I <3 those two songs that you listed!

You have a very lovely blog btw!

Blessings,
RJ

P.S. Would you mind changing my name to "RJ"? I don't go by my "real" name online! Thank you! :)

Celia said...

Thanks for your sweet comments ladies! No problem, Miss RJ -- I changed your name on my post. =)