7.01.2011

Hair. Scissors. Chop.


Hair. That filamentous biomaterial stuff that grows out of your head (before you ask, no, I don't have any idea what that term means).
It's actually kind of wierd, if you think about it too much.

Anyway, I've been thinking about the fact that your hairstyle can be a huge factor in your appearance.
Messy, tangled hair makes you look disheveled and unprepared to face the world....
Smooth, well-groomed hair helps you to look put-together and well-prepared (whether you really are or not!).

The reason hair has been on my mind is because I'm getting mine cut tonight. New hairdresser. New style. I'm a little nervous. But...how bad can it be, right? The great thing about hair is that it always grows back.

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

Fun! What style is your hair?

I should have my hair cut pretty soon... but I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with it. :oP