8.08.2011

Yogurt and zombie brains



I apologize...that sounds really nasty, doesn't it? I promise that it will make sense in a moment.

We were in Wegmans together, me and my dad. Doing some shopping. For food, of course. I walked up to one of the cold sections and started picking up some small containers of yogurt. Peach and blueberry. That's when I heard them...voices. Eerie voices floating from behind the yogurt....


Okay, to be totally serious, they weren't exactly eerie voices. It was two normal guys in the cold room. Having a normal conversation. About zombies. Yes, I'm completely serious. Two grown-up men having a conversation about zombies. One guy was airing his knowledge on zombie characteristics, disposition, etc., while the other guy encouraged him by inserting a question now and then. My dad and I looked at each other. Stifled our laughter. Walked on.

If I ever saw a newspaper article entitled, What Goes On In The Wegman's Cold Room?, I would totally read it. Would you?

Picture credit: By Dirk Schneider (ds-foto) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (www.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

No comments: