10.05.2011

I know it's time to clean my room when....

Here's one of those cool cleaning robots. Maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas.

1.) I can't stay in there for more than 30 seconds without feeling stressed or depressed (or both)

2.) I have more clothes in my room than I do in my closet

3.) I almost kill myself when I try to walk in or out of my room in the dark

4.) I think longingly, "I'd really love one of those cleaning robots..."

Get out of my way people, it's time to CLEEEEEAN!


Pic credit: Handitec (Own work) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

2 comments:

SheDan said...

When I was little my mom used to ask if a tornado had gone through my room. Being tidy is not one of my strong points, but you are right a clean space is much nicer to live in.

Kelsie said...

When you can't find enough room for you to sit with your school books, and the clothes stack is almost as tall as I am (and I'm 5'9!)...

Well, maybe that was slightly exaggerated. But I know what you mean!