10.25.2011

Today...

I did two rather interesting things today.

One, I gracefully fell out of a big, white, 12-passenger van. 

You see, I was wearing my awesome honey-colored cowgirl boots with tassels. 

Despite their awesomeness, they lack a rather important feature. 

Tread. 

The soles are silky-smooth leather and the heels are about 3" high. 

Very bad combination. 

Anyway, as I was attempting to step onto the running board, I slipped, and down I went. 

And frankly, it was not very graceful. 

I shrieked, unsuccessfully tried to catch myself, hit the running board (but not with my feet) 

and started laughing so hard I almost cried. 

It was interesting. 

Slightly embarrassing, but quite hilarious.

Two, I tried pulled pork pizza.

 I don't really have much to say about it. 

Except perhaps that I don't love it. 

Something about the combo of pizza crust, BBQ sauce, pork, and mozzarella cheese 

just didn't appeal to me. 

But at least I can say I tried it now, right?

p.s. I decided to remove the floating leaves because my sister said she couldn't stand them. If you miss them terribly, let me know.

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

haha nice. Sometimes shoes can make or break a good fall. :oP

Cati said...

ewww... pulled pork pizza? I mean, I LOVE pulled pork... and I enjoy pizza. But together? Weird combo....