11.02.2011

Of Caffeine, Fairytales and Face-Lifts

Oh yeah, I'm lovin' it. Don't you love it when cups have a little message on them, just for you?
I have been finding recently how helpful caffeine is when doing school assignments. Tough writing assignments in particular. Today, my caffeine appointee was in the form of a McDonald®'s medium Coke. I have found that Coca Cola is the most effective when I drink most of it before I start on the assignment, so that it has time to kick in. Especially when I'm starting on a paper the day before it's due. Not that I would ever do that of course (that was a lie) -- because that be rather stupid of me, wouldn't it? (No comments please)


Oh, and as a side-note, have you seen the newest McDonald®'s toys? They're from the new Puss in Boots movie.


I must admit, Puss looks pretty awesome, but Humpty-Dumpty, on the other hand....


I've just gotta say it. He creeps me out. I think he might need a face-lift. *shiver* Frankly, if Humpty-Dumpty really looked like that in the fairy tale and I was there, I would be cheering wildly when he fell off the wall. Fall! Fall! Fall! FALL! And then I would laugh evilly when all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put him back together. Oh great. Now you've finally seen the cruel, unmerciful side of me. If you click on the "stop following" button right now, I will totally understand. Really.

No comments: