12.21.2011

I really shouldn't be blogging...

Because it's after 9 o'clock. Blogging after 8 o'clock is a no-no, but any later than that is a BEEG no-no.

See what I mean?

Because of the time of day, I will be posting a post that is a collection of utter randomness. The time of day? Yeah right. I'm just to lazy to come up with a thought-out, put-together polished post.


First of all: one of my stiffened snowflakes is hanging on our tree! See? *puffs chest out with pride*


Oh, and as a side note, I'm chewing bubblegum made in Mexico right now. Just thought you might want to know that. If this post cuts off abruptly, you'll know why. 

Second of all, tomorrow I will be sharing with you....*drum roll*...the recipe for...The Perfect Vanilla Frosting. Perfect.... for frosting your beautiful Christmas cookies, putting on graham crackers, or licking guiltily off the spatula. Here is a picture of it. Actually, never mind, I'm not going to show you a picture. You will have to wait until tomorrow. *evil giggle*

I'm really, really glad that I have automatic spellcheck. I couldn't even spell spatula. Must be the bubblegum.

Let's see, what should I write about next....maybe I should stop writing now....no, I'll keep going....

Do you think this bumper sticker is funny? I do.

He Who Hesitates Is Not Only Lost, But Miles From The Next Exit

How about this one?

Forget World Peace -- Visualize Turning Off Your Turn Signal!

Wait, you didn't laugh? Wow, that was awkward.

Okay, I guess I'll stop writing now.  Hopefully I'll make a little more sense tomorrow.

Phew, I made it through the whole post. I should probably get rid of my bubblegum before it's too late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wantcha ta know,...PEOPLE(who never before heard of you or even your lovely, lovely name) Are reading this blog, enjoying it and recommending it to their friends! You're a good writer, cheerful, and lots of fun to read. I want to say that I live in TN but i used to live by the ocean and miss it very much,so the hint of ocean your blog has is liked. A lot. Well, anyway, God Bless You! Keep up the blogging, it's blessing me and my girl-friends.Love, Zoe

Kelsie said...

Oh, no! Blogging after 9 is a no-no?!?! Gee, I missed that memo, and must be on the list of the world's worst bloggers, lol. You're so funny, Celia! :o)