12.23.2011

Perfectly Delectable Vanilla Frosting Recipe

Okay, so I lied. I said I would post this yesterday but I didn't. I heartily apologize, dear people.

Without further ado, here is my favoritest vanilla frosting recipe in the world. I am sharing it with you out the goodness of my heart. I only left out one or two important ingredients.

I'm kidding.

Super Fluffy Vanilla Frosting 


1/3 cup soft butter (just zap it for about 13 seconds)
3 cups confectionary sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 tbsp. milk (I usually need to add more)

Blend butter and sugar. Stir in vanilla and milk (I usually add 1-2 more tablespoons of milk). Beat until frosting is smooth and of spreading consistency.

Okay, now I will share with you my secret for ultimate fluffiness. It's relatively simple. First of all, use the whisk attachment on the Kitchen Aid. Second of all, don't just beat the frosting until it's "smooth and of spreading consistency". Beat it like there's no tomorrow. Beat the - ahem - *whisper* heck out of it. 

And when it's done, gaze at the frosting in all its fluffy glory and bask in your culinary talent.  

Then taste it.  

Leave a little for the poor cookies. They'll love you forever.

1 comment:

Emilia said...

I'm so glad I live in the same house as you, so I get to enjoy this frosting whenever you make it ;) Its definitely one of the best I've ever tasted!