1.12.2012

A collection of thingamabobs and whichamacallits

I have not posted in forever and you probably all thought I was dead. But I am here to bring you joyful tidings- against all odds, I survived my double ear infection. Aren't you relieved? Ahem. I see that you have nothing to say.

This post will be a random collage of thoughts, observations, etc., hence the title above. It will not have any pictures, so those of you who need visual entertainment to hold their attention may leave. Wait, where did everyone go?

- - - - - - - -  -  -  -   -  -
{i❤}:
~ coffee and cream in a pansy teacup
~ yellow sticky notes
~ vitamin water chapstick
~ fuzzy slipper socks
I See The Light piano sheet music

- - - - - - -  - -  -  - - -  - --
I am doing a "read through the Bible in 90 days" plan. Right now I am in Leviticus. It is quite character building. I am thankful I have a strong stomach because there is quite a bit of blood and guts in evidence.

 - - - - - - -  -  -  -  -  -  -
I have a birthday coming up in two weeks. I am turning a very scary number. I can't bring myself to tell you what it is, but it begins with eight and ends with teen. Did you feel a shiver run down your spine? I did.


I can't really think of anything else to write about so I guess I'll stop. Goodbye for now, dear people.

3 comments:

Kelsie said...

You're going to be old! (I won't be 18 until May, haha!)

Oh, I'd like to try a 90 day Bible challenge at some point... Glad yours is going well. :o)

Marlene E. said...

Don't worry, 18 isn't as creepy as you think it would be. ;) Even though I've only been the hallowed number for a month or so, I've matured. SO MUCH.


...right. :P

Jolie said...

I love this post! It's so fun! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm glad you found me, now I have a new blog to follow :) P.s. 18 is way more fun than 17. ;)