1.17.2012

Isn't he cute?


Yes, he is tiny. Yes, he is very serious. Yes, he is ridiculously adorable.

He is tiny because the snow refused to cooperate and insisted on falling apart,
no matter how much I laboriously squeezed and compressed.

He is serious because he is keeping in mind the turmoil in which he was conceived,
and he is determined to be the very best snowman he can be, despite his unfortunate stature.

He is ridiculously adorable because...I don't know. I just can't explain it. 

Now that I look at him again, he looks strangely as if he is pleading for his life.

Perhaps he had a premonition of what was to come. 

For alas, a couple of days ago, the spot where my ridiculously cute snowman stood..

was empty.

All that was left was his carrot nose, his apple peel smile, and his pebble eyes and buttons.

All that remained of my tiny, pathetic, adorable snow person.

Excuse me. I must go wail and cry my eyes out now.

4 comments:

SheDan said...

aww! He is cute. Makes me wish I could make a snowman.

Glad I am not the only one that didn't love Till We have Faces.

Anonymous said...

I think he was so cute! Addy Rose

Jolie said...

Oh my gosh, so adorable!! Oh, for some snow. Unfortunately it's like 70 degrees down here in Texas right now...

Kelsie said...

He's so cute! That is the problem with snowmen - they melt! If only they could go to the North Pole with Frosty... :o)