2.24.2012

Getting To Know You...48 Questions


Getting to know you, getting to know all about you/
Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me....



I think it's fun to get to know blog authors better....especially if I'm reading their blog constantly....hint, hint. 


SO in case any of you have the desire to know me a little better I have answered a series of random questions that I saw floating around the blogosphere recently. 

Off we go into the wild blue yonder.....


1. What time did you get up this morning? Around 8:30am. Because I had to.

2. How do you like your steak? Medium.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Voyage of The Dawn Treader.
4. What is your favorite TV show? That's a hard one. A couple of my favs are Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. and Hogan's Heroes.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere by the sea.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Cereal and milk.

7. What is your favorite food? I like seafood. Mexican. Italian. Chinese. Stop asking such hard questions.

8. Foods you dislike? Green olives. Sourdough bread. 

9. Favorite place to eat?Wegmans....Chipotles....I don't think very well on the spot...

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Not driving quite yet but when I do it'll be a BIG SILVER RAM PICKUP. 

12. What are your favorite clothes? Vintage inspired.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Europe.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full (with exceptions).

15. Where would you want to retire? I'm not going to retire.

16. Favorite time of day? Evening.

17. Where were you born? Classified information.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports.

19. What is your favorite fragrance? I like Shalimar.

20. What is your favorite face cream? I don't usually use it. But I've used Pond's in the past.

21. Favorite baby/kids products? I'll get back to you on that when I have kids.

22. People watcher? Totally.

23. Are you a morning or night person? Definitely a night person. I'm practically half-dead in the morning.
 
24. Do you have any pets? Yes. 3 cats. All of them ridiculously adorable.

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? YES! I painted my nails this evening (orange w/ gold shimmer).

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I honestly don't really remember. But what of my favorite things to do was dress up in my sparkly Barbie high heels.

27. What is your favorite memory? (One of my favorites) My daddy reading Five Little Peppers and How They Grew to me and my sisters before bed.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat person. 

29. Are you married? Not yet.

30. Always wear your seat belt? *Clears throat* *Fidgets nervously* Moving on...

31. Been in a car accident? Thankfully, no.

32. Any pet peeves? People chewing with their mouth open. Ugh.

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Olives/onions, pepperoni, mushrooms, broccoli.

34. Favorite flower? Peach roses.

35. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick fil A!

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Didn't take it yet.

38. From whom did you get your last email? My mom.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Um, is that a trick question? 

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Yeah...answering all these questions! It's really quite a job. Whew!

41. Like your job? Yes.

42. Broccoli? Cooked? Yes. Raw? Forget it.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Staying in a cottage by the Atlantic ocean. Seafood. Lobster boats. Sea glass. Happiness.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My dad.

45. What are you listening to right now? The classical station blasting in the kitchen.

46. What is your favorite color? Peach. Cream. Brown. Tan. Gold. Sage green. Pastel blue.

47. How many tattoos do you have? 0.

48. Coffee drinker? YES! With lots of cream and a touch of sugar.


There it is folks....a little picture of ME. I think I've talked about myself quite long enough. If YOU would like to answer the questions, copy and paste them and give it a shot! I'd love to read your answers. =)

1 comment:

Ellie Mae said...

This was fun to read, I was surprised at how many questions I would have given the same answer to...we must have a good deal in common! :)