3.23.2012

ooo la la

Sometimes, I have a very hard time coming up with creative titles for my posts. It really bothers me.

So I just do silly ones that a 5 year old could come up with. Hopefully, they do not cause you to question my intelligence level.

Now that I have that off my chest, here is the...ahem... ooo la la....

 This is our green-eyed beauty Esther. I haven't shown you a picture of her before because she isn't upstairs much. It's too bad that her first picture on the blogosphere is blurry, but she wouldn't hold still.
 This is exactly what you think it is. It is a pile of broken glass. This morning, our klutzy, long-whiskered kitty boy (pictured below) decided to kick a glass off the bathroom sink. The glass, no longer in one piece after contact with the tile, shattered into many pieces. Guess who had to clean it up. Me.
Can you get your face any closer to the camera, dude? He looks so ashamed of himself.
 These are gummy vitamins. All that stand between me and lurking sicknesses. Just thought I'd share that.
 Is is redneckish to put flowers in a Coca Cola bottle?
The remains of the delish cinnamon buns I made yesterday.
Yes, I'm really reading The Hunger Games. I had to see what all the fuss was about. Have any of you read it, dear bloggies? Thoughts? Comments? Did you go see the movie?

1 comment:

Ellie Mae said...

1. if it is redneack-ish to put flowers in an old glass coke bottle, then I am such a redneck!
2. Those cinnamon buns look AMAZING! Now I'm craving that sticky goodness.
3. I read the hunger games before the major fuss over them started and I really liked them, though I know others who were not a fan of them. I think it depends on what type of books you like. The movie was really well done too.