This is my first ever time doing this tagging thing. And while I wasn't technically tagged, the lovely Lizzy over at Jew Girl's Journal leaves her tags open for anyone who wants to do them. So I am. Here we go people. Hang on to your hats.
The Rules:1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself. (although this one can be optional)
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you ask to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them they have been they have been tagged.
***I'm going to follow Lizzy's example and leave this tag open. So grab the 11 new questions and give it a shot!
11 Random Things About Me:
1. I read really fast
2. My favorite music genre to play on the piano is musical theatre
3. I won't eat Oreos unless they're Double Stuf
4. I just watched Cinderella for the first time last night
5. Cats are my favorite animal
6. I ♥ ruffles
7. I've never broken any bones
8. I used to hate mushrooms, but now they're one of my favorite toppings
9. I'm graduating this year
10. Sometimes, I doodle when I'm supposed to be taking notes
11. I want to see Gone With The Wind
1. What's your favorite music genre/artist? Die-hard city folk, cover your ears and run away as fast as you can. My favorite music genre is....COUNTRY! Celtic and a smattering of jazz also occupy my favorites list.
2. What do you like on your pizza? Pepperoni, olives/onions, and mushrooms/broccoli.
3. Do you like subtitled/foreign films/dramas? If so, which ones are your favorites? I don't think I've ever watched a movie with subtitles. Except for a couple times when I turned them on by mistake.
4. What is your favorite cartoon character from film or comic book? Tweety Bird [from Looney Tunes]. I've had people argue with me about whether Tweety is a boy bird or a girl bird. I'm settling it once and for all. Tweety is a girl. Saying it on a blog makes it official. I'm sure that's written down somewhere in The Rules of the Universe.
5. What's your #1 fave fictional book? Since coming up with my #1 book would take longer than I care to think about at this time, I'll just tell you a couple favorites. Christy by Catherine Marshall and All The Broken Pieces by Ann E. Burg.
6. When you find yourself liking a character, does it generally tend to be the all-righteous hero, or the bad-turned-good guy? Definitely the bad-turned-good guy. I love it when characters are redeemed.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? I'm not really sure. I hope I'm living in a cottage by the sea by then.
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you travel/live and what would you do? Eeek. You're asking me a life-altering question and you expect me to answer it in two seconds? Come back later.
9. Do YOU like rice pudding? if yes, what's wrong with you?! *cough* Though it's not on my list of favorite desserts, I will eat rice pudding. Yes, there is definitely something wrong with me. I'm sorry that you had to hear that. But now you know.
10. Do you often skip boring parts in books simply because, well, they're boring? Yes. I am often guilty of being a Book-Skimmer. But seriously, if the boring part doesn't help the plot along and it's making you fall asleep, what's the point?
11. Do you like guns? Do I like guns? Well, I approve of them. Exercising our Second Amendment rights and all that.
Now, here are the 11 questions that I'm asking YOU:
1. What's the longest book you've ever read?
2. Do you like sports?
3. Have you ever had a surprise birthday party? If so, what was your reaction?
4. Would you ever consider dying your hair purple?
5. Do you like flying?
6. What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?
7. Have you ever built a sand castle?
8. Tea or coffee?
9. What is the one movie you never get tired of watching?
10. Do you have a celebrity crush?
11. Are you a morning person or night person?
If you don't want to go through the whole tagging thing, just answer the questions in a comment. I'd love to read your answers!