6.19.2012

my quirky (normal) morning

This is my very favoritest journal of all time
It has beautiful silver-edged paper and I write in it every day

Ahem. I woke up at 4:30am this morning. It was not on purpose. I was awakened by a blinding flash coming from the direction of the window shade. It was storming. I should have gone back to sleep but I lay there trying to come up with descriptions for the sound of thunder (besides rumbling). There are certain disadvantages to being a writer.

For breakfast, I ate pizza. And strawberries and whipped cream. Oh. And beans. I apologize. You probably didn't really want to know that. And in case you're wondering, I don't eat weird food for breakfast every day. I promise.

I painted my nails with a color that actually was named a good name. It was REVLON Make Mine Mango. And wonder of wonders, the color actually looks like mango. I was kind of ridiculously happy about it. Well-done, Revlon.

Lastly, I have a very, very important question to ask you all. *Deep breath* Is Tweety bird (pictured below) a boy bird or a girl bird? I had always thought it was a girl, but sometimes people tell me I'm wrong.



I must know once and for all.

3 comments:

David said...

Tweety is a boy. There was a cartoon episode of Tweety and Sylvester when I was a boy (I was one once, really) that explained that. He has been around since the 1940's. I am enjoying your writing.

Merilee said...

I have done the thunder description thing about a hundred times! Usually I get so frustrated that I can't squeeze it into one word that I can't sleep.Arggh! I too always thought Tweety was a girl but then, I wasn't around in the 1940's. :)

Britney said...

Your breakfast sounds yummy!!
-Britney of Lemonwood and Honey