11.05.2012

Bucket list bash DAY ONE

Today, I was thinking. Life is short. The sand is running through the hourglass. Time is slipping through my fingers...and what am I doing with it?

And so, I resolved that I am going to learn/do a new thing every single day, if possible. I want to live it up a little. What's the fun in everything being super-scheduled, planned down to the last minute, with no room for adventure? Bucket list, here I come.

::BUCKET LIST BASH DAY ONE::

Learn to make a paper boat


I followed the directions in a Curious George activity book for kids. Under the attentive supervision and guidance of a 3-year-old, I produced a real paper boat in under 5 minutes.

Want to try it out? Here is a lovely step-by-step guide:






1 comment:

Kelsie said...

Did your boat float? I've always wanted to make one, but I'm afraid it will sink, haha.