12.13.2012

a lovely morning

Good morning. I didn't mean to drop off the face of the planet.



These are lovely echoes of a past performance. Adrenaline. Relief. Pure rush of being.



A cup o' tea in the morning is a sure way to start your day well. Fragrant steam wafting up to your face...warm liquid...solid mug in your hands. Tea bag, floating and releasing.


Wonderful music helps too. If you haven't heard of The Piano Guys, go check them out on YouTube. They have fabulous videos to go along with their phenomenal compositions. What Makes You Beautiful and Code Name Vivaldi are a couple of my favorites.

Have a lovely morning, afternoon, evening. Be unforgettable.

3 comments:

Papa T said...

Nice to see you back in form, nice pictures and thoughts. I must admit that What Makes You Beautiful was one of the most unique piano videos I have seen. I do enjoy the mix of piano and other strings in their music. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.

The Sweet Grape said...

Missed your blogging, love your mug (cause I have the same one!), and so glad you've found the Piano Guys :)

Kelsie said...

Good to have you back on! I've been such a terrible blogger this year... :( hopefully I can decide to do better in 2013!!! :)