3.17.2013

days of colors


Some mornings, when I wake up and walk outside, colors are more vivid than usual, and the world looks like a infinite array of rainbow shades.


Even in the faded hues of the winter-deadened woods, there is still beauty.


The last bit of snow clings to the grass like it will never leave...but the truth is, the sun will shine and slowly warm the earth. Spring is coming.


I love music. Sometimes, with some pieces, it is a love-hate relationship. For a time anyway. Until I work hard and long, and finally the notes conform to my fingers. But I have to be willing to take the time to make that happen.


The problem is, sometimes there isn't enough time. At least, that's what I tell myself.


Doing chalk in 30ºF weather is not always fun, but it was a very good opportunity to practice my Batman symbol. There weren't any grey or black chalk stubs, so I got creative. I'm not sure if Batman would appreciate the improvements on his color scheme, but I guess I'll risk it.

1 comment:

Papa T said...

Love the colors. Hear that you are still not feeling well. Praying you are better soon.