8.25.2013

late summer lovelies


Fruit-infused ice water. Refreshing and pretty to look at, this has been my go-to drink for warm weather. Lemons, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, cucumber- they're all delightful.


A new copy of a well-loved book. My old copy of Christy was falling apart- literally. The front and back covers have long since fallen off, and the middle section was starting to take a vacation from the binding. Christy is one of my most favorite novels of all time- heartwarming, humorous, fresh, beautiful.


New nail polish. Essie in Eternal Optimist, a fun little addition to my collection.

These late summer days have been filled with sunshine, cloud-watching, runs in the evening, laughing, rolled-down windows, friends, cook-outs, road-trips, beautiful sunsets, rainstorms, chalk drawings, music...

Autumn is coming. Soon, the air will be frosted, filled with falling leaves and new opportunities. I can't wait.

No comments: